PRIVATE Melbourne By Bike City Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria
- Product code: PRIVATEMBB
Why walk when you can ride the sights?
On the Melbourne by Bike City Tour you'll see more in a few hours than most see in days.
Explore Melbourne’s grooviest streets, parks, shops, cafes, hidden laneways and multicultural neighbourhoods.
Experience real Melbourne hospitality on this leisurely ride with a local guide in small friendly groups (usually 8 or less).
It’s the perfect way to start any Melbourne visit and to get your bearings.
Be a traveller, not a tourist. You won’t just “see" Melbourne... you'll understand it.
Ride Melbourne's coolest areas where its university students hang out, explore the city's vibrant street art scene and shop for amazing treats to eat with fellow riders during our lunch break at the famous Queen Victoria Market (closed Mondays & Wednesdays).
You'll see Melbourne's best architecture old and new, learn a bit of its golden history, experience its cafe and foodie culture... and hear about some of its colourful characters from a passionate guide.
For single bookings or more information please phone or text Murray on 0417 339 203 (+61 417 339 203 from overseas) and we'll do our best to accommodate you... or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We run customised private and corporate tours for larger groups and schools on request.
- We're been serving Melbourne visitors since 2002. Our clients include Qantas, Viator, Trip Advisor, Airbnb and many of Melbourne's top state and private schools including MLC, Brighton Grammar, Loreto Mandeville Hall and Haileybury College.
- For 20 years we have been the bike tour company chosen by Tourism Victoria to showcase Melbourne to visiting journalists, TV crews and tourism industry professionals.
- We have been featured in dozens of magazines, newspapers and TV shows overseas and in Australia, including The Great Outdoors, Coxy's Big Break, Postcards, Getaway and most recently The Living Room with the Bondi Vet Chris Brown and Spanish chef Miguel Maestre
- Children are welcome to join the tour if parents are happy for them to ride in the city. We have buggies and tagalongs for little kids. For solo riding we recommend ages 12+ – but we leave it to parents who know their kids best.
- Families can book a private tour if they want a customised off-road experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum of two riders. For singles, or bookings less than two days in advance, please email email@example.com or call 0417 339 203 (+61 417 339 203 from overseas) to check availability.