A Personalised Best of Melbourne Tour - Docklands start
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Docklands, VICTORIA
- Product code: PMBBOM
Melbourne By Bike offers fun, personalised, informative tours of Melbourne, Australia, by a friendly, mature local.
This is a 'first day here' activity! We aim to give the best possible overview of Melbourne and it's surrounds, to guide guests in their exploration of Melbourne throughout their stay! Experience, see, touch, smell and understand it!
This tour provides you with a comprehensive story of Melbourne which explains the history and it's link to modern day Melbourne.
Coming on a Melbourne By Bike tour on your first day in Melbourne will influence your stay here and help you know what you want to pursue here, after the tour.
Why Tour With Us?
- Smallest bike tour group size in Melbourne (8 persons max.)
- Complete Melbourne overview - more seen than on foot or in a bus!
- Tailored, personalised, fun service by a local
- All inclusive price: 4+hrs, comfortable bike, helmet, and casual lunch.
- Fantastic photo opportunities
- Fully insured
- Safety instructions given
- Map provided with additional places to explore after the tour
Tour Start Time: 10am daily (start time flexible) Bookings Essential.
Cost: A$120 incl. bike, helmet & casual lunch
Start Locations: Docklands - within our free tram network. (St Kilda or Port Melbourne starts also available on another product selection)
Note: All riders must be over 150cms (5 feet) tall
Visit & learn about: (YOU can help decide what we see)
Shrine of Remembrance
Cafes with a vibe
Heritage arcades & cool laneways
Queen Victoria Market
The graffiti art culture
Out of city suburbs - Carlton, St Kilda or Fitzroy
Royal Exhibition Buildings and much more……